When you need boiler repair services, you need them done fast, reliably and within your budget. But repairs might not be the best solution. Maybe regular maintenance will help, or perhaps it’s best to replace your boiler. Hargrave Heating’s experienced boiler repair team diagnoses your boiler first, then recommends your best, most cost-effective option.
If You Need EMERGENCY furnace repair or boiler repair in Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering, York Region or surrounding areas, please call Hargrave Heating’s 24-hour emergency service at 416-988-9799.
Common Boiler Problems
If you’re having residential and commercial boiler problems, it’s probably for one of these reasons.
- Water Leaking – Too much pressure or a faulty seal can cause leaking.
- Low Pressure – Boilers must maintain a certain level of pressure to work properly.
- No Heat – This can be caused by a number of issues, including low pressure, faulty valves or a broken thermostat.
- Frozen Pipes – If they were installed too close to exterior walls, condensate pipes can freeze in winter.
- Cold Patches – If there are cold or cool patches in your radiator elements, it may be a blockage in the radiator.
Regardless of the problem, Hargrave Heating’s experienced boiler repair team knows how to diagnose it and determine whether you need a repair, maintenance or complete boiler replacement.
Replace or Repair Your Boiler?
Even with expert boiler diagnosis, repair, maintenance and replacement services, you still don’t know what’s the best solution. Our team relies on their savvy experience to make recommendations that make the most sense for you, your home comfort and your budget.
- Energy Efficiency – Even a simple repair doesn’t make sense to a boiler that’s costing you lots of money due to inefficiency.
- Repair History – A repair might fix the problem, but if you start making too many repairs, it might be better to install a new boiler.
- Boiler Age – Repairs make sense for newer boilers, but maybe not for older ones that may not last very long anyway.
Top Quality for our Local Communities
With over 50 years of experience in our field, we are truly experts in all things Furnace, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks and Custom Home Solutions
- 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Carrier Presidents Award recipient
- HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- North American Technician Excellence, certified staff
- Lowe’s Partner Program Affiliate
- Exclusive Programs and Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star HomeStar Rating from our customers
- 24-Hour Emergency with Same Day Service availability