It’s about having a healthier, more comfortable home. The air in your house might carry mold spores, pollen, dust mites, and other pollutants. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Hargrave offers a full line of superior Carrier equipment, and the specialized installation and maintenance teams to install and maintain it for ideal indoor air quality.
Imagine improving the quality of the air in your home, making your home cleaner, and extending the life of your HVAC equipment all at the same time. Those are just three of the benefits of having a superior Carrier air purifier installed by the experts at Hargrave Heating.
- Purified air means you breathe in fewer allergens, bacteria and dust
- Removes up to 95% of airborne particles and reduces the strain on your HVAC equipment
Start Enjoying a Healthier Home Today
Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
Controlling the humidity in your home makes it healthier, reduces your utility bills and can even help you sleep better. Choose industry-leading Carrier humidifiers and dehumidifiers, expertly installed by our award-winning technicians.
- In winter, humidifiers reduce the dryness in the air and the irritation it can cause
- In summer, dehumidifiers reduce the moisture in the air that can promote mold and bacteria growth
Take Control of the Humidity in Your Home
Air Quality Products
From replacing stale air in your home with clean, fresh air, to effectively killing mold and bacteria in your HVAC system, our complete line of quality indoor air quality products by Carrier give you all the options for a healthier, more comfortable home.
- Keep indoor air fresh and germ-free with Carrier ventilators and UV Air Purifiers
- Protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning with a Carrier CO Alarms